Friday, June 23, 2006

Well, I never...

OK, I know this post is way below my usual deep level of political insight (oi, stop heckling at the back). But seeing as it's Friday, and just to prove that the internet really is the premier source for fascinating trivia, I give you the Literary Chicks on the world of nautical wonders of nature:

"A barnacle's penis is about 10 times its body height. Ten times. That's the largest penis-to-body size ratio in the animal kingdom. Now you know why barnacles don't get around much."

So there you are: scientific fact. That's why barnacles always look tired. Don't even ask how it came to my attention, it's a very long story. And faintly disturbing...

3 Comments:

Blogger Frank Partisan said...

Enough said.

Thank you for your New Orleans comments.

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol! Oh man. If I were a barnacle, I'd be careful wavin' that thing around in the ocean. :D

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must make masturbation a bit tricky.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home