Saturday, January 20, 2007

Just one more thing, Ma'am...

Following on from that last post, I must just point you towards the two newest additions to the Shiraz blogroll. Firstly, A Very Public Sociologist is the blog of a nice lad who is doing his PhD on two particular parties on the Trotskyist left. Which suggests there must be something wrong with the poor chap. But anyway, he's a scholar and a gent so he is, and he links to us.

Secondly, after some delay, Cunt of the Week also joins the permanent blogroll. Yes, I know some of you don't like the word. So don't use it yourselves. See if I care. His (I am only guessing he's a "he") blog sparkles with wit amongst the gratuitous abuse, and he's quite willing to debate out the merits and demerits of his unique style with all comers.

Right, now I really am off to that piss up. Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home