Friday, June 09, 2006

Introducing my new columnists!

Allow me to take a moment to introduce my two new co-bloggers, Lalamimi and Jim Denham.

Lalamimi is a young UK Moroccan woman, with wide ranging political interests and something of an interesting line in cats. She does a lot of work on behalf of campaigns for marginalised groups in the world such as the Palestinians, as well as for various social activist causes in the UK. She also runs her own blog, which is well worth a look. And she likes Ann Coulter about as much as I do, which is always a bonus. She's here to enlighten and entertain you, and I'm sure she will not disappoint you.

Jim Denham needs no introduction. A true icon of argumentative lefties on the net (and everywhere else), Jim's views on Jazz, Politics, and life have been mulled, debated and misrepresented on websites across the world, more often than I care to mention. A long-time member of the Alliance for Workers' Liberty, Jim has a strong view on... well, more or less anything (other than football), and he's guaranteed to provoke debate!

Welcome both, welcome all, now go ahead and post!

1 Comments:

Blogger Frank Partisan said...

This will be great.

AWL is a very interesting group to me. If I lived in UK, I'd probably be a supporter. I come from Minneapolis. There was a time when Trotskyists led the labor movement here. Next month I'm posting about thar, since in July, is an anniversary of a big strike, led by Trotskyists.

I saw lalamimi's blog. It is great.

It took me a few months to persuade Maryam Namazie, to join my blog.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home